In addition to offering listeners an unprecedented level of insight into the pop songstress’s erotic adventures, Beyoncé‘s latest full-length has helped liven up the sex lives of many of her fans—including ones as prominent as Busta Rhymes. In the opening bars of this unofficial remix of standout cut Partition, the East Coast veteran announces, “My girl like Beyoncé; me too. / This what me and her be doin’ in the back of the Maybach when we listenin’ to Beyoncé.” After Buss-A-Buss laces Timbaland, J-Roc and Key Wane‘s staccato synth beat with the racy details, Interscope spitter Azealia Banks grabs the mic for a middle verse more concerned with lucre than getting it in as such. (“If these n**gas wanna spend they cheese, then tell ‘em hit up Miss AZ.”) How about it, readers: has the added guest muscle elevated this remix above the album version? Debate away. If you haven’t already copped the set, you can find the latter on Miss Carter’s Beyoncé LP, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 01/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.