In addition to offering listeners an unprecedented level of insight into the pop songstress’s erotic adventures, Beyoncé‘s latest full-length has helped liven up the sex lives of many of her fans—including ones as prominent as Busta Rhymes. In the opening bars of this unofficial remix of standout cut Partition, the East Coast veteran announces, “My girl like Beyoncé; me too. / This what me and her be doin’ in the back of the Maybach when we listenin’ to Beyoncé.” After Buss-A-Buss laces Timbaland, J-Roc and Key Wane‘s staccato synth beat with the racy details, Interscope spitter Azealia Banks grabs the mic for a middle verse more concerned with lucre than getting it in as such. (“If these n**gas wanna spend they cheese, then tell ‘em hit up Miss AZ.”) How about it, readers: has the added guest muscle elevated this remix above the album version? Debate away. If you haven’t already copped the set, you can find the latter on Miss Carter’s Beyoncé LP, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 01/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.