In addition to offering listeners an unprecedented level of insight into the pop songstress’s erotic adventures, Beyoncé‘s latest full-length has helped liven up the sex lives of many of her fans—including ones as prominent as Busta Rhymes. In the opening bars of this unofficial remix of standout cut Partition, the East Coast veteran announces, “My girl like Beyoncé; me too. / This what me and her be doin’ in the back of the Maybach when we listenin’ to Beyoncé.” After Buss-A-Buss laces Timbaland, J-Roc and Key Wane‘s staccato synth beat with the racy details, Interscope spitter Azealia Banks grabs the mic for a middle verse more concerned with lucre than getting it in as such. (“If these n**gas wanna spend they cheese, then tell ‘em hit up Miss AZ.”) How about it, readers: has the added guest muscle elevated this remix above the album version? Debate away. If you haven’t already copped the set, you can find the latter on Miss Carter’s Beyoncé LP, available now in stores and online.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.