In addition to offering listeners an unprecedented level of insight into the pop songstress’s erotic adventures, Beyoncé‘s latest full-length has helped liven up the sex lives of many of her fans—including ones as prominent as Busta Rhymes. In the opening bars of this unofficial remix of standout cut Partition, the East Coast veteran announces, “My girl like Beyoncé; me too. / This what me and her be doin’ in the back of the Maybach when we listenin’ to Beyoncé.” After Buss-A-Buss laces Timbaland, J-Roc and Key Wane‘s staccato synth beat with the racy details, Interscope spitter Azealia Banks grabs the mic for a middle verse more concerned with lucre than getting it in as such. (“If these n**gas wanna spend they cheese, then tell ‘em hit up Miss AZ.”) How about it, readers: has the added guest muscle elevated this remix above the album version? Debate away. If you haven’t already copped the set, you can find the latter on Miss Carter’s Beyoncé LP, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 01/10/14
Before we talk about what we hear when we listen to Beyonce’s new self-titled album, first we have to talk about who we’re hearing. We’re hearing a woman with 17 Grammy Awards and over 150 million albums sold. A woman...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)