Last week, Beyoncé released I Am…Sasha Fierce, her third solo album, bolstered by the buzz from its pair of lead singles, If I Were A Boy and Single Ladies. While the latest Soundscan report was unavailable at the time of this write-up, it is believed that the Queen B (and her record label, Columbia) is pleased with a solid showing in the neighborhood of 500,000 - 600,000 copies sold. Following the unofficially-remixed version of If I Were A Boy with Lee Carr (who recently sat down in the Booth for an exclusive interview), a new rendition has made its way to our inbox, this one featuring the Pied Piper of R&B, R. Kelly. On the new remix, the Chicago native talks about what a woman would really do, if in fact she were a boy (or as Kelly wisely sings, a guy). Up next for the Houston native is the release of her next two singles, Halo (off I Am) and Diva (off Sasha Fierce).
The streaming of this song has temporarily been suspended.
Written by DJ Z on 11/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.