Last week, Beyoncé released I Am…Sasha Fierce, her third solo album, bolstered by the buzz from its pair of lead singles, If I Were A Boy and Single Ladies. While the latest Soundscan report was unavailable at the time of this write-up, it is believed that the Queen B (and her record label, Columbia) is pleased with a solid showing in the neighborhood of 500,000 - 600,000 copies sold. Following the unofficially-remixed version of If I Were A Boy with Lee Carr (who recently sat down in the Booth for an exclusive interview), a new rendition has made its way to our inbox, this one featuring the Pied Piper of R&B, R. Kelly. On the new remix, the Chicago native talks about what a woman would really do, if in fact she were a boy (or as Kelly wisely sings, a guy). Up next for the Houston native is the release of her next two singles, Halo (off I Am) and Diva (off Sasha Fierce).
The streaming of this song has temporarily been suspended.
Written by DJ Z on 11/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.