After two successful collaborative efforts between Beyoncé and boo Sean “Jay-Z” Carter, it made perfect sense that the pair would rendezvous for a third go round. ‘Deja Vu,’ the first single from Beyoncé‘s upcoming album, B-Day, is a Rodney Jerkins-produced potential radio hit, which should stir up the charts leading up to her September release date. The Queen B might no longer be apart of her hit-making ensemble, but she certainly has destiny on her side.
Written by DJ Z on 06/15/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"WWW (World Wide Women)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.