After two successful collaborative efforts between Beyoncé and boo Sean “Jay-Z” Carter, it made perfect sense that the pair would rendezvous for a third go round. ‘Deja Vu,’ the first single from Beyoncé‘s upcoming album, B-Day, is a Rodney Jerkins-produced potential radio hit, which should stir up the charts leading up to her September release date. The Queen B might no longer be apart of her hit-making ensemble, but she certainly has destiny on her side.
Written by DJ Z on 06/15/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"WWW (World Wide Women)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.