After careful selection, Beyoncé has chosen Get Me Bodied as the last single off her multi-platinum sophomore album, B’Day. Instead of releasing the album version, Ms. Knowles scooped up Fabolous off of her hubby’s Def Jam artist roster and made herself a remix. Safe to say anytime the award-winning beauty sings the rhetorical line “Do you want my body, come and get my body,” the unanimous and resounding “YES!” will dictate the success of the release. The production, which comes courtesy of Swizz Beatz and Sean Garrett, is soundly fitted for Beyoncé‘s diverse vocal range and even allows Fabolous to sound good (while slowly rapping about nothing but money.)
Written by DJ Z on 07/5/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)