After careful selection, Beyoncé has chosen Get Me Bodied as the last single off her multi-platinum sophomore album, B’Day. Instead of releasing the album version, Ms. Knowles scooped up Fabolous off of her hubby’s Def Jam artist roster and made herself a remix. Safe to say anytime the award-winning beauty sings the rhetorical line “Do you want my body, come and get my body,” the unanimous and resounding “YES!” will dictate the success of the release. The production, which comes courtesy of Swizz Beatz and Sean Garrett, is soundly fitted for Beyoncé‘s diverse vocal range and even allows Fabolous to sound good (while slowly rapping about nothing but money.)
Written by DJ Z on 07/5/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.