After careful selection, Beyoncé has chosen Get Me Bodied as the last single off her multi-platinum sophomore album, B’Day. Instead of releasing the album version, Ms. Knowles scooped up Fabolous off of her hubby’s Def Jam artist roster and made herself a remix. Safe to say anytime the award-winning beauty sings the rhetorical line “Do you want my body, come and get my body,” the unanimous and resounding “YES!” will dictate the success of the release. The production, which comes courtesy of Swizz Beatz and Sean Garrett, is soundly fitted for Beyoncé‘s diverse vocal range and even allows Fabolous to sound good (while slowly rapping about nothing but money.)
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.