After careful selection, Beyoncé has chosen Get Me Bodied as the last single off her multi-platinum sophomore album, B’Day. Instead of releasing the album version, Ms. Knowles scooped up Fabolous off of her hubby’s Def Jam artist roster and made herself a remix. Safe to say anytime the award-winning beauty sings the rhetorical line “Do you want my body, come and get my body,” the unanimous and resounding “YES!” will dictate the success of the release. The production, which comes courtesy of Swizz Beatz and Sean Garrett, is soundly fitted for Beyoncé‘s diverse vocal range and even allows Fabolous to sound good (while slowly rapping about nothing but money.)
Written by DJ Z on 07/5/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)