When the album version of Beyoncé‘s Drunk in Love single was released on December 17, the Internet opened its collective digital arms with a warm embrace. Fast forward exactly two months, and the Internet has fallen off of its collective wooden rocker thanks to a remixed version of the song that now features a sexually explicit opening verse from Kanye West. In highly entertaining and overtly graphic detail, West describes the moment when he knew that fiancé Kim Kardashian would be his wife. (For specifics, we suggest you take in the audio yourself.) Producer Mike Dean, who worked extensively on Yeezus, provides a few subtle, yet supremely-enhancing tweaks to the original production that was supplied by Detail, Timbaland and J Roc. Look out for official visuals for the remix, which have already been shot and were previewed this past weekend at Queen B’s Facebook page. Beyoncé, the album, is currently available for digital purchase.
Written by DJ Z on 02/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.