With the J. Cole-assisted single version of Beyoncé‘s Party riding high on the Billboard (and Booth) charts, DJ Ted Smooth has tried his hand at a more radical, unofficial revamp of the 4 inclusion. On this remix, Smooth flips a sample from Marvin Gaye’s Let’s Get It On to back the singer’s vocals, as well as Styles P.‘s newly-added guest bars. How does this rendition stack up against the version currently gracing the airwaves? Do you still prefer the Andre 3k-featuring original? As always, we eagerly await your feedback…
Written by richard on 11/16/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)