With the J. Cole-assisted single version of Beyoncé‘s Party riding high on the Billboard (and Booth) charts, DJ Ted Smooth has tried his hand at a more radical, unofficial revamp of the 4 inclusion. On this remix, Smooth flips a sample from Marvin Gaye’s Let’s Get It On to back the singer’s vocals, as well as Styles P.‘s newly-added guest bars. How does this rendition stack up against the version currently gracing the airwaves? Do you still prefer the Andre 3k-featuring original? As always, we eagerly await your feedback…
Written by richard on 11/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.