With the J. Cole-assisted single version of Beyoncé‘s Party riding high on the Billboard (and Booth) charts, DJ Ted Smooth has tried his hand at a more radical, unofficial revamp of the 4 inclusion. On this remix, Smooth flips a sample from Marvin Gaye’s Let’s Get It On to back the singer’s vocals, as well as Styles P.‘s newly-added guest bars. How does this rendition stack up against the version currently gracing the airwaves? Do you still prefer the Andre 3k-featuring original? As always, we eagerly await your feedback…
Written by richard on 11/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.