Fresh off bringing down the house at the VMAs, and announcing that she’s pregnant with her first child, Beyoncé‘s got all eyes on her right now—and while collaborating with Lil Jon doesn’t seem like it would be the safest move on paper, in excution Best Thing I Never Had (Remix) is quite dope. Hooking up with DJ Kontrol behind the boards, Jon crafts a more upbeat piano groove to replace Symbolyc One‘s ivory-tinkling, and Shawty Putt contributes a brief guest verse on the back. How does it stack up against the original? You decide. In any case, you can find the album version of the record and much more on Bey’s 4 LP, out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 08/31/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.