Fresh off bringing down the house at the VMAs, and announcing that she’s pregnant with her first child, Beyoncé‘s got all eyes on her right now—and while collaborating with Lil Jon doesn’t seem like it would be the safest move on paper, in excution Best Thing I Never Had (Remix) is quite dope. Hooking up with DJ Kontrol behind the boards, Jon crafts a more upbeat piano groove to replace Symbolyc One‘s ivory-tinkling, and Shawty Putt contributes a brief guest verse on the back. How does it stack up against the original? You decide. In any case, you can find the album version of the record and much more on Bey’s 4 LP, out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 08/31/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.