All the greatest divas in music history, from Madonna to Mariah (and Whitney in-between), have changed-up their style during the course of their career. Due in part to the growing changes of the music industry, most have been successful in their attempts at a new up-beat sound. So who’s next? Looking at the current diva landscape, without hesitation, only one name should come to mind, the oh-so-beautiful Beyonce. While representatives at both her labels (Music World and Columbia) could not be reached, the oxymoronic titled Beautiful Nightmare is apparently the dancey-type of sound that Houston’s Queen B has in store for her currently untitled third studio album. Stay tuned…
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.