All the greatest divas in music history, from Madonna to Mariah (and Whitney in-between), have changed-up their style during the course of their career. Due in part to the growing changes of the music industry, most have been successful in their attempts at a new up-beat sound. So who’s next? Looking at the current diva landscape, without hesitation, only one name should come to mind, the oh-so-beautiful Beyonce. While representatives at both her labels (Music World and Columbia) could not be reached, the oxymoronic titled Beautiful Nightmare is apparently the dancey-type of sound that Houston’s Queen B has in store for her currently untitled third studio album. Stay tuned…
Written by DJ Z on 03/27/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.