All the greatest divas in music history, from Madonna to Mariah (and Whitney in-between), have changed-up their style during the course of their career. Due in part to the growing changes of the music industry, most have been successful in their attempts at a new up-beat sound. So who’s next? Looking at the current diva landscape, without hesitation, only one name should come to mind, the oh-so-beautiful Beyonce. While representatives at both her labels (Music World and Columbia) could not be reached, the oxymoronic titled Beautiful Nightmare is apparently the dancey-type of sound that Houston’s Queen B has in store for her currently untitled third studio album. Stay tuned…
Written by DJ Z on 03/27/08
Beyonce is more than the Queen of R&B. She belongs to that extraordinarily rare group of celebrities who have transcended mere fame and fortune and become empires unto themselves. Beyonce is to modern radio R&B what Bill...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)