All the greatest divas in music history, from Madonna to Mariah (and Whitney in-between), have changed-up their style during the course of their career. Due in part to the growing changes of the music industry, most have been successful in their attempts at a new up-beat sound. So who’s next? Looking at the current diva landscape, without hesitation, only one name should come to mind, the oh-so-beautiful Beyonce. While representatives at both her labels (Music World and Columbia) could not be reached, the oxymoronic titled Beautiful Nightmare is apparently the dancey-type of sound that Houston’s Queen B has in store for her currently untitled third studio album. Stay tuned…
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!