All the greatest divas in music history, from Madonna to Mariah (and Whitney in-between), have changed-up their style during the course of their career. Due in part to the growing changes of the music industry, most have been successful in their attempts at a new up-beat sound. So who’s next? Looking at the current diva landscape, without hesitation, only one name should come to mind, the oh-so-beautiful Beyonce. While representatives at both her labels (Music World and Columbia) could not be reached, the oxymoronic titled Beautiful Nightmare is apparently the dancey-type of sound that Houston’s Queen B has in store for her currently untitled third studio album. Stay tuned…
Written by DJ Z on 03/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.