Freaks, unbuckle your pants! Sike nah, don’t do that, but do get ready to hit a full body roll with Bertell‘s new single Headboard Pt. 2 featuring T-Pain and Bow Wow. Depending on how you get down, this song can be the intro to a fun night of um…activities, or it can be the closer to a marathon…if you catch my drift (wink,wink) Bertell sounds like the past 6 years of R&B music, pushing Squat and Bryan Cox‘s drumkit and auto-tune machine to the max for a 2011 version of something you can never get tired of: sex. Along with a typically catchy 16 from Pain, Bow Wow adds his two cents worth, which somewhat fizzles at the end in an attempt to get complicated on a song that really only needs a nice sound system. With respect to the godfather of Bump & Grind, R. Kelly, threaded through his sound, I’m certain Bertell will get his fair share of um…assistants… to boost this song throughout the summer. No title or release date yet but the Booth will surely keep you posted!
Written by Sigmund'sDope on 05/16/11
Submit your Rating
Upscale Music Group/December 1st Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Beat It Up" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.