Freaks, unbuckle your pants! Sike nah, don’t do that, but do get ready to hit a full body roll with Bertell‘s new single Headboard Pt. 2 featuring T-Pain and Bow Wow. Depending on how you get down, this song can be the intro to a fun night of um…activities, or it can be the closer to a marathon…if you catch my drift (wink,wink) Bertell sounds like the past 6 years of R&B music, pushing Squat and Bryan Cox‘s drumkit and auto-tune machine to the max for a 2011 version of something you can never get tired of: sex. Along with a typically catchy 16 from Pain, Bow Wow adds his two cents worth, which somewhat fizzles at the end in an attempt to get complicated on a song that really only needs a nice sound system. With respect to the godfather of Bump & Grind, R. Kelly, threaded through his sound, I’m certain Bertell will get his fair share of um…assistants… to boost this song throughout the summer. No title or release date yet but the Booth will surely keep you posted!
Written by Sigmund'sDope on 05/16/11
Upscale Music Group/December 1st Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Beat It Up" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)