Once a source of acute embarassment when gifted by well-meaning relatives, Christmas Sweaters have seen a resurgence in popularity among the people who enjoy celebrating the holidays in the kitschiest way possible. (Cough, hipsters.) That, however, has exactly zero to do with the latest featured record from Benny Cassette and Chuck Inglish, which uses the seasonal theme as a thin pretext for verses paying tribute to a certain fly female. Here, the Cool Kids beatsmith slow-burning blend of synths and live instrumentation bangs in the back as Cassette celebrates the woman who keeps him warm and comfortable from dusk till morning. Fans will be able to find this cut, along with previously-released jams Ferngully and Say No to Drugs, on the collaborators’ Angel Dust EP, available now online.
Written by richard on 12/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say No to Drugs" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.