Once a source of acute embarassment when gifted by well-meaning relatives, Christmas Sweaters have seen a resurgence in popularity among the people who enjoy celebrating the holidays in the kitschiest way possible. (Cough, hipsters.) That, however, has exactly zero to do with the latest featured record from Benny Cassette and Chuck Inglish, which uses the seasonal theme as a thin pretext for verses paying tribute to a certain fly female. Here, the Cool Kids beatsmith slow-burning blend of synths and live instrumentation bangs in the back as Cassette celebrates the woman who keeps him warm and comfortable from dusk till morning. Fans will be able to find this cut, along with previously-released jams Ferngully and Say No to Drugs, on the collaborators’ Angel Dust EP, available now online.
Written by richard on 12/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say No to Drugs" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.