Once a source of acute embarassment when gifted by well-meaning relatives, Christmas Sweaters have seen a resurgence in popularity among the people who enjoy celebrating the holidays in the kitschiest way possible. (Cough, hipsters.) That, however, has exactly zero to do with the latest featured record from Benny Cassette and Chuck Inglish, which uses the seasonal theme as a thin pretext for verses paying tribute to a certain fly female. Here, the Cool Kids beatsmith slow-burning blend of synths and live instrumentation bangs in the back as Cassette celebrates the woman who keeps him warm and comfortable from dusk till morning. Fans will be able to find this cut, along with previously-released jams Ferngully and Say No to Drugs, on the collaborators’ Angel Dust EP, available now online.
Written by richard on 12/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say No to Drugs" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.