Last we heard from BenniB, the Seattle-born, Chicago-based recording artist was flipping through classic LPs at Dave’s Records on reader-acclaimed video single What I Have. On the final free song release off his forthcoming set, deceptively titled Once Was, the artist shifts focus from music’s past to his own future in the game. Tuen, an 18-year-old EDM/House producer hailing from Norway, provides a synth-scorching club instrumental to back Benni as he pledges to “put in work till the job’s done.” Jon Holman amplifies the record’s exhilarating vibe with some off-the-cuff, occasionally hilarious official visuals. If this cut left you craving more, then don’t miss the rest of the dope material BenniB’s assembled for new full-length The Second Wind, slated to drop Sunday, December 2.
Written by richard on 11/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Won't Crash" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.