Florida is looking to keep its momentum going with Miami Beach’s own Benisour Tha Don. Throw Them Staxxx explains it all: money, money, money. While we’re awaiting a recession and finances all across the U.S. are getting iffy, cohorts Bill Blu & Clete will be the fiscal saviors of the club with this sure-fire strippers’ anthem. Over producer Jackpot’s kinetic bass thumper, the fellas promise to help keep those ladies on gleam and those poles clean with five thousand one’s raining down. The braggadocious trio do follow in the footsteps of Shawty Lo and may not convert any Rick Ross deserters, but sometimes the best thing to do is to enjoy and be merry! As the dinero keeps piling up, DJBooth looks forward to hearing more from these business-minded rappers.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Grain ft. Akon" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)