It’s regrettable, but true: pursuing personal growth often means growing apart from people you love. On Left You Behind, the first Booth feature and latest single from North of the Border buzzmaker Ben Stevenson, the up-and-coming singer/songwriter faces this truth head-on, ruefully addressing a woman from his past over a poignant piano beat by Megaman and The Maven Boys. Interest piqued? While Stevenson’s forthcoming EP, Executive Produced by Boi-1da, has yet to receive a title or drop date, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for all the latest details.
Written by richard on 04/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Left You Behind (Acoustic Performance)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.