It’s regrettable, but true: pursuing personal growth often means growing apart from people you love. On Left You Behind, the first Booth feature and latest single from North of the Border buzzmaker Ben Stevenson, the up-and-coming singer/songwriter faces this truth head-on, ruefully addressing a woman from his past over a poignant piano beat by Megaman and The Maven Boys. Interest piqued? While Stevenson’s forthcoming EP, Executive Produced by Boi-1da, has yet to receive a title or drop date, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for all the latest details.
Written by richard on 04/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Left You Behind (Acoustic Performance)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.