It’s regrettable, but true: pursuing personal growth often means growing apart from people you love. On Left You Behind, the first Booth feature and latest single from North of the Border buzzmaker Ben Stevenson, the up-and-coming singer/songwriter faces this truth head-on, ruefully addressing a woman from his past over a poignant piano beat by Megaman and The Maven Boys. Interest piqued? While Stevenson’s forthcoming EP, Executive Produced by Boi-1da, has yet to receive a title or drop date, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for all the latest details.
Written by richard on 04/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Left You Behind (Acoustic Performance)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.