It’s regrettable, but true: pursuing personal growth often means growing apart from people you love. On Left You Behind, the first Booth feature and latest single from North of the Border buzzmaker Ben Stevenson, the up-and-coming singer/songwriter faces this truth head-on, ruefully addressing a woman from his past over a poignant piano beat by Megaman and The Maven Boys. Interest piqued? While Stevenson’s forthcoming EP, Executive Produced by Boi-1da, has yet to receive a title or drop date, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for all the latest details.
Written by richard on 04/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Left You Behind (Acoustic Performance)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)