The end of a relationship can often be ugly, filled with curse words, yelling, and plenty of tears. For DJBooth newcomer Bella Nae, however, the end of a relationship is no sweat off her back; better yet, No Tears off her cheek. While the song’s theme screams traditional R&B, Nae’s style cannot be confined to a generic box; she combines some rhythmic vibes with a lighter, poppy vocal performance, making No Tears more than your run of the mill break-up song. The Dallas native gives her lover the boot over the production muscle of J-Drastic, whose powerful screaming guitar is the standout element. So, have Nae’s efforts brought a tear to your eye or was it as forgettable as he ex? If you side with the former then be sure to check out more of her work on H.I.G.H. XOXO the EP, which is currently available for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/7/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.