What Can I Say about Beldina’s DJBooth debut that could accurately describe her level of talent display? Well, not any one word really comes to mind, but I must try my hardest so that Z (my boss) doesn’t look to find a new writer. Atop a hodge-podge production from Ali Payami, featuring a R&B foundation splashed with a twist of hip-hop and pop, the Swedish singer wows with an impressive vocal performance, sharing her thoughts on what went wrong with a former boo. The self-proclaimed “Soulectro” artist’s strength lies in her ability to sing with heart and believable emotion (did she record this song during break-up), all the while staying within herself over grounded production. What Can I Say is not yet a part of anything larger, but keep it locked to The DJBooth for more from this promising newcomer.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/13/13
Stockholm-born, Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Beldina has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners her debut street release, the Opening Act mixtape. The project packs a total of 14 original tracks from the...
If I Were A Bell
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cloud 9" (2014)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)