What Can I Say about Beldina’s DJBooth debut that could accurately describe her level of talent display? Well, not any one word really comes to mind, but I must try my hardest so that Z (my boss) doesn’t look to find a new writer. Atop a hodge-podge production from Ali Payami, featuring a R&B foundation splashed with a twist of hip-hop and pop, the Swedish singer wows with an impressive vocal performance, sharing her thoughts on what went wrong with a former boo. The self-proclaimed “Soulectro” artist’s strength lies in her ability to sing with heart and believable emotion (did she record this song during break-up), all the while staying within herself over grounded production. What Can I Say is not yet a part of anything larger, but keep it locked to The DJBooth for more from this promising newcomer.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/13/13
Submit your Rating
If I Were A Bell
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cloud 9" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.