As a writer, I can’t help but get a bit jealous of the talent I encounter everyday through the music I listen to. If I had half the talent of these artists, I would do exactly what Beldina did with her latest song release, Studio (Shimmer). The Stockholm native took the emotional longing captured on ScHoolboy Q‘s Studio and infused her personal pain over the ethereal beat from DJ Dauwd’s Shimmer. Needless to say, the Electro-Pop singer made this cover/mash-up her own. You can find Studio (Shimmer) on her DJBooth-hosted Opening Act mixtape, available for stream and download.
Written by Bryan H on 05/6/14
Submit your Rating
If I Were A Bell
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Can I Say" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.