As a writer, I can’t help but get a bit jealous of the talent I encounter everyday through the music I listen to. If I had half the talent of these artists, I would do exactly what Beldina did with her latest song release, Studio (Shimmer). The Stockholm native took the emotional longing captured on ScHoolboy Q‘s Studio and infused her personal pain over the ethereal beat from DJ Dauwd’s Shimmer. Needless to say, the Electro-Pop singer made this cover/mash-up her own. You can find Studio (Shimmer) on her DJBooth-hosted Opening Act mixtape, available for stream and download.
Written by Bryan H on 05/6/14
Submit your Rating
If I Were A Bell
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Can I Say" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.