As a writer, I can’t help but get a bit jealous of the talent I encounter everyday through the music I listen to. If I had half the talent of these artists, I would do exactly what Beldina did with her latest song release, Studio (Shimmer). The Stockholm native took the emotional longing captured on ScHoolboy Q‘s Studio and infused her personal pain over the ethereal beat from DJ Dauwd’s Shimmer. Needless to say, the Electro-Pop singer made this cover/mash-up her own. You can find Studio (Shimmer) on her DJBooth-hosted Opening Act mixtape, available for stream and download.
Written by Bryan H on 05/6/14
Stockholm-born, Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Beldina has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners her debut street release, the Opening Act mixtape. The project packs a total of 14 original tracks from the...
If I Were A Bell
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Can I Say" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.