The 102nd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Bekay, the NYC native who recently earned reader acclaim for LP inclusions Brooklyn Bridge and I Am. On his brand new Brain Tumors freestyle, featuring guest scratches by DJ Grazzhoppa, the Coalmine Records rapper flows over original boardwork by Reef Ali. Bekay is currently preparing for the November 10 release of his latest studio album, Hunger Pains.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 2), featuring freestyles 31 through 60, here! In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, can be downloaded here.
Written by richard on 10/25/09
Submit your Rating
Deer Studio Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Bridge" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.