The 102nd entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Bekay, the NYC native who recently earned reader acclaim for LP inclusions Brooklyn Bridge and I Am. On his brand new Brain Tumors freestyle, featuring guest scratches by DJ Grazzhoppa, the Coalmine Records rapper flows over original boardwork by Reef Ali. Bekay is currently preparing for the November 10 release of his latest studio album, Hunger Pains.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 2), featuring freestyles 31 through 60, here! In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, can be downloaded here.
Written by richard on 10/25/09
Submit your Rating
Deer Studio Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Brooklyn Bridge" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.