These days every rapper seems to want to stunt hard in the club, but what happened to a good old fashioned house party? Here to bring back what Kid and Play started is singer/producer Bei Maejor, who’s perfectly happy to throw down at a Party at the Crib. Super producer Diplo splits production duties with Bei, putting together a celebratory yet relaxed instrumental that Maejor uses to seduce every fine female in sight with both solid rhymework and smoothly delivered vocals. There’s still no new details on Bei’s forthcoming, unscheduled and untitled RCA Records debut, but when the day does come, you’re all invited to a party at his place.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drunk in the Club" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.