These days every rapper seems to want to stunt hard in the club, but what happened to a good old fashioned house party? Here to bring back what Kid and Play started is singer/producer Bei Maejor, who’s perfectly happy to throw down at a Party at the Crib. Super producer Diplo splits production duties with Bei, putting together a celebratory yet relaxed instrumental that Maejor uses to seduce every fine female in sight with both solid rhymework and smoothly delivered vocals. There’s still no new details on Bei’s forthcoming, unscheduled and untitled RCA Records debut, but when the day does come, you’re all invited to a party at his place.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/13/12
Submit your Rating
Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drunk in the Club" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)