These days every rapper seems to want to stunt hard in the club, but what happened to a good old fashioned house party? Here to bring back what Kid and Play started is singer/producer Bei Maejor, who’s perfectly happy to throw down at a Party at the Crib. Super producer Diplo splits production duties with Bei, putting together a celebratory yet relaxed instrumental that Maejor uses to seduce every fine female in sight with both solid rhymework and smoothly delivered vocals. There’s still no new details on Bei’s forthcoming, unscheduled and untitled RCA Records debut, but when the day does come, you’re all invited to a party at his place.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drunk in the Club" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.