Even though Bei Maejor’s written a number of hits for the likes of Letoya and Ginuwine in his short career, the young singer/songwriter is interested in much more than simply hanging out with famous musicians in the studio; like, for example, alcoholism and casual sex. While Drunk in the Club is Bei Major’s first solo feature on DJBooth, more detail oriented listeners may remember the Michigan native as the hookman on Plies’ (not exactly Booth approved) She Got It Made. Either way, Drunk in the Club doesn’t exactly push musical boundaries – the vocals are often auto-tuned and the production, by (of course) Bei himself, is synth heavy – I’m sure some Booth listeners will find the hip-hop track entertaining and more than a little easy to relate to. Are you one of them? Recent Jive signee Mr. Maejor has yet to receive a solid title and release date for his forthcoming major label debut, but we’ll be sure to update you with the latest details. In the meantime, don’t drive home drunk from the club. Got it?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ride (Bei Maejor Remix)" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.