Not heard from since he and J. Cole got into a little Trouble on a single off his forthcoming debut set, buzzmaking artist/producer Bei Maejor returns with a little something to tide fans over. On free digital leak Can’t Believe, Bei Maejor handles both production and mic duties, delivering a summery slice-of-life narrative over his own synth backdrop. This joint won’t be appearing on Bei Maejor’s Jive Records debut, but there’s a chance it may be included on his forthcoming maejorMaejor mixtape. Either way, fans will be able to cop the latter project later this month.
Written by richard on 08/8/11
Submit your Rating
Def Jam/Believe Partners
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drunk in the Club" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.