More than a year after Bebe Rehxa‘s first and, to date, last solo feature, the unsigned pop songstress faces a formidable task in recapturing our readers’ attention. Well, they don’t call her and her clique the Comeback Kids for nothing. On this freshly-minted promo single, Dre Knight‘s effervescent synth-pop production backs the 23-year-old singer/songwriter as she assures listeners that she’s here to stay. Director Bojan Vanovic ties the package together with some lighthearted official visuals. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project, but Rehxa does have a debut solo set in the works. In addition to watching our pages for the latest on the currently-untitled/unscheduled album, fans can look forward to hearing her as a guest on Eminem‘s forthcoming full-length.
Written by richard on 09/5/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ride Till You Die" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.