More than a year after Bebe Rehxa‘s first and, to date, last solo feature, the unsigned pop songstress faces a formidable task in recapturing our readers’ attention. Well, they don’t call her and her clique the Comeback Kids for nothing. On this freshly-minted promo single, Dre Knight‘s effervescent synth-pop production backs the 23-year-old singer/songwriter as she assures listeners that she’s here to stay. Director Bojan Vanovic ties the package together with some lighthearted official visuals. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project, but Rehxa does have a debut solo set in the works. In addition to watching our pages for the latest on the currently-untitled/unscheduled album, fans can look forward to hearing her as a guest on Eminem‘s forthcoming full-length.
Written by richard on 09/5/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ride Till You Die" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.