More than a year after Bebe Rehxa‘s first and, to date, last solo feature, the unsigned pop songstress faces a formidable task in recapturing our readers’ attention. Well, they don’t call her and her clique the Comeback Kids for nothing. On this freshly-minted promo single, Dre Knight‘s effervescent synth-pop production backs the 23-year-old singer/songwriter as she assures listeners that she’s here to stay. Director Bojan Vanovic ties the package together with some lighthearted official visuals. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project, but Rehxa does have a debut solo set in the works. In addition to watching our pages for the latest on the currently-untitled/unscheduled album, fans can look forward to hearing her as a guest on Eminem‘s forthcoming full-length.
Written by richard on 09/5/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ride Till You Die" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)