Composed of previously-featured emcee Braille and fellow Portland natives Odd Thomas and Courtland Urbano, Beautiful Eulogy make their collaborative Booth debut with King Kulture, the inaugural leak, lead single and title track off Rapzilla.com‘s forthcoming benefit album. Here, Urbano’s grimy synth production sets the stage for his colleagues’ tightly-wound reflections on the coercive power of culture. Theory Hazit and Lee Green contribute guest bars, the latter also lending his vocals to the hook. Scheduled for release January 31, King Kulture (the album) can be pre-ordered now via iTunes. Click here to peep the official video, directed by Edd Blott.
Written by richard on 01/27/12
Submit your Rating
Humble Beast Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.