Composed of previously-featured emcee Braille and fellow Portland natives Odd Thomas and Courtland Urbano, Beautiful Eulogy make their collaborative Booth debut with King Kulture, the inaugural leak, lead single and title track off Rapzilla.com‘s forthcoming benefit album. Here, Urbano’s grimy synth production sets the stage for his colleagues’ tightly-wound reflections on the coercive power of culture. Theory Hazit and Lee Green contribute guest bars, the latter also lending his vocals to the hook. Scheduled for release January 31, King Kulture (the album) can be pre-ordered now via iTunes. Click here to peep the official video, directed by Edd Blott.
Written by richard on 01/27/12
Humble Beast Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.