Though he remains loyal to Jay-Z and Roc-a-Fella, Beanie Sigel enjoys dropping the occasional independent album in between his major-label releases (see Public Enemy No. 1, which separated The B.Coming and The Solution). Next month, Sigel will reaffirm his status as the Broad Street Bully with his latest indie full-length, and he’s released a lead single sure to get the Philly streets buzzing. Flanked by fellow State Property bosses Freeway and Young Chris, Beans warns anybody thinking about starting beef to think again, because they’re Ready For War. As you’d expect, Beans’ deadpan delivery, Free’s high-energy flow, and Chris’ Hova-esque style complement each other perfectly as the three spit aggressive bars over a currently unknown producer’s dark piano-loop beat. Broad Street Bully drops Sept. 1st—the only question is, are you ready?
Written by Burmy on 08/9/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)