Remember what R. Kelly did for the Young Jeezy smash, Go Getta? Okay, well this is Go Getta all over again, except Jeezy is Beanie Sigel and the song is titled, All The Above. Referring to himself constantly as a ‘gangster,’ Sigel is tight with his rhymes and flows effortlessly over a solid beat contribution from the Miami duo, The Runners, while Kelly again takes an opportunity to explain his love for “popping a bottle of Crys”; doesn’t he know we already know that about him? Nonetheless, the collaboration is solid and can be found on Sigel’s comeback album, The Solution, set to drop before 2008.
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem ft. Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.