Remember what R. Kelly did for the Young Jeezy smash, Go Getta? Okay, well this is Go Getta all over again, except Jeezy is Beanie Sigel and the song is titled, All The Above. Referring to himself constantly as a ‘gangster,’ Sigel is tight with his rhymes and flows effortlessly over a solid beat contribution from the Miami duo, The Runners, while Kelly again takes an opportunity to explain his love for “popping a bottle of Crys”; doesn’t he know we already know that about him? Nonetheless, the collaboration is solid and can be found on Sigel’s comeback album, The Solution, set to drop before 2008.
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)