Remember what R. Kelly did for the Young Jeezy smash, Go Getta? Okay, well this is Go Getta all over again, except Jeezy is Beanie Sigel and the song is titled, All The Above. Referring to himself constantly as a ‘gangster,’ Sigel is tight with his rhymes and flows effortlessly over a solid beat contribution from the Miami duo, The Runners, while Kelly again takes an opportunity to explain his love for “popping a bottle of Crys”; doesn’t he know we already know that about him? Nonetheless, the collaboration is solid and can be found on Sigel’s comeback album, The Solution, set to drop before 2008.
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem ft. Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.