The return of the self-proclaimed “Bad Guy” is officially December 11th. In a little over a month, Philly MC Beanie Sigel will unleash his long-awaited fourth studio album, The Solution. Sigel, who has already released the R. Kelly collaboration All The Above, has also joined forces with Akon’s newest talent, Rock City, for an ode to bank robberies on Get Low. The Konvict Muzik production features a stuttering bass line and a wavering pattern on the synthesizer; a perfect match for Sigel’s raw emotion. While Sigel spoke to DJBooth about auditioning for the role of Notorious B.I.G. in the upcoming biopic about the slain rapper, he should be shopping Get Low as the score for Hollywood’s next major heist film.
Listen to More: Beanie Sigel
Written by DJ Z on 10/24/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem ft. Beanie Sigel & Jadakiss" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)