The return of the self-proclaimed “Bad Guy” is officially December 11th. In a little over a month, Philly MC Beanie Sigel will unleash his long-awaited fourth studio album, The Solution. Sigel, who has already released the R. Kelly collaboration All The Above, has also joined forces with Akon’s newest talent, Rock City, for an ode to bank robberies on Get Low. The Konvict Muzik production features a stuttering bass line and a wavering pattern on the synthesizer; a perfect match for Sigel’s raw emotion. While Sigel spoke to DJBooth about auditioning for the role of Notorious B.I.G. in the upcoming biopic about the slain rapper, he should be shopping Get Low as the score for Hollywood’s next major heist film.
Written by DJ Z on 10/24/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)