The return of the self-proclaimed “Bad Guy” is officially December 11th. In a little over a month, Philly MC Beanie Sigel will unleash his long-awaited fourth studio album, The Solution. Sigel, who has already released the R. Kelly collaboration All The Above, has also joined forces with Akon’s newest talent, Rock City, for an ode to bank robberies on Get Low. The Konvict Muzik production features a stuttering bass line and a wavering pattern on the synthesizer; a perfect match for Sigel’s raw emotion. While Sigel spoke to DJBooth about auditioning for the role of Notorious B.I.G. in the upcoming biopic about the slain rapper, he should be shopping Get Low as the score for Hollywood’s next major heist film.
Written by DJ Z on 10/24/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.