Beanie Sigel from Sigel Street, is one of the reasons why the hits keep coming from Philly. With Creep Low, produced by Reefa, Sigel shoots from his hip with another bullet in his clip. Creep Low isn’t about the city of love, but the gang-banging that takes places in its city streets. Imagine that, a rap song about the G-thang. Ignore the falsetto (especially in the intro), overlook the gun references, and you’ve got yourself a pretty smooth piece.
Written by jackson on 06/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.