Beanie Sigel from Sigel Street, is one of the reasons why the hits keep coming from Philly. With Creep Low, produced by Reefa, Sigel shoots from his hip with another bullet in his clip. Creep Low isn’t about the city of love, but the gang-banging that takes places in its city streets. Imagine that, a rap song about the G-thang. Ignore the falsetto (especially in the intro), overlook the gun references, and you’ve got yourself a pretty smooth piece.
Written by jackson on 06/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's A Problem" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)