Whenever something absurd happens that could be classified as a problem but isn’t really a problem at all, often someone jokingly will say, “the Struggle is real.” Well, while it might be a joke to you, there are a lot of people for whom the Struggle is actually real. It’s those people that Be-1 represents on a dense new single. Be’s punching, crisp flow, used to dole out some impassioned bars about those who don’t have it so easy, is a great juxtaposition to Nat Silberg‘s smooth, jazzy boardwork. Adding to the unique loungey vibe is Sweet P. Boogaloo, who supports the Mexican American emcee with some bee-bopping, and a few bars to boot. The Struggle will be found on a currently-untitled upcoming mixtape, due out this summer. While you wait, however, take a journey back to 2011, when Be made his Booth debut with the ScHoolboy-assisted This Is 4Da
Written by Lucas G. on 03/7/14
Submit your Rating
Last Few Artists
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This is 4Da" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.