Know somebody you’d like to a get a little Closer to, but don’t have the words to express how you feel? Let Booth newcomer BC do the talking for you; on this freshly-leaked album inclusion, the Memphis representative lets a special girl know just how much he’d love to get next to her, flowing over Kajmir Royale‘s light, airy synth production. Richmond’s Tone Yates assists on the guest tip, tying the joint together with a silky-smooth chorus. Feeling it? More bangers await on BC’s Spoken Word LP, scheduled to hit the ‘net “soon.”
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.