Know somebody you’d like to a get a little Closer to, but don’t have the words to express how you feel? Let Booth newcomer BC do the talking for you; on this freshly-leaked album inclusion, the Memphis representative lets a special girl know just how much he’d love to get next to her, flowing over Kajmir Royale‘s light, airy synth production. Richmond’s Tone Yates assists on the guest tip, tying the joint together with a silky-smooth chorus. Feeling it? More bangers await on BC’s Spoken Word LP, scheduled to hit the ‘net “soon.”
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.