Know somebody you’d like to a get a little Closer to, but don’t have the words to express how you feel? Let Booth newcomer BC do the talking for you; on this freshly-leaked album inclusion, the Memphis representative lets a special girl know just how much he’d love to get next to her, flowing over Kajmir Royale‘s light, airy synth production. Richmond’s Tone Yates assists on the guest tip, tying the joint together with a silky-smooth chorus. Feeling it? More bangers await on BC’s Spoken Word LP, scheduled to hit the ‘net “soon.”
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.