Eclecticism, thy name is BBU. On their first Booth feature, Kurt De La Rocha, the Chi-town collective (whose stage name stands for “Bin-Laden Blowing Up”... or is it “Big, Brown & Ugly”?) throw Nirvana’s Polly in a blender with Rage Against the Machine’s Killing in the Name Of to craft a uniquely catchy, body-moving hybrid of grunge, hip-hop and rap-rock. Feeling this group’s bracing, genre-bending style? Then you’re not going to want miss their latest project, bell hooks, when it hits record stores and online retailers in late February.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.