Eclecticism, thy name is BBU. On their first Booth feature, Kurt De La Rocha, the Chi-town collective (whose stage name stands for “Bin-Laden Blowing Up”... or is it “Big, Brown & Ugly”?) throw Nirvana’s Polly in a blender with Rage Against the Machine’s Killing in the Name Of to craft a uniquely catchy, body-moving hybrid of grunge, hip-hop and rap-rock. Feeling this group’s bracing, genre-bending style? Then you’re not going to want miss their latest project, bell hooks, when it hits record stores and online retailers in late February.
Written by richard on 01/12/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.