A buzzmaking singer/songwriter from D.C. who calls the ATL home, BB Rose makes her first foray into the Booth with Amplified, a freshly-released promo single off beatsmith Slade Da Monsta‘s latest compilation album. On this breezy, tuneful selection, the singer addresses a dude who’s on her mind 24/7, despite being perpetually out of reach. Slade’s descending string samples accompany the songstress as she laments, “You make it harder to think or to sleep or to eat or to breathe.” For more addictive instrumentals, as well as guest vocals from the likes of Big K.R.I.T., Trinidad James and ForteBowie, cop the producer’s newly-released Hotter Than July 19 LP.
Written by richard on 07/24/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.