Tis The Season for dope sh*t, Booth readers—if you don’t believe me, peep Bas’ recent track record. Having blessed our speakers with Mula, Teterboro, Nothin’ Is Free over the course of the summer, the NYC repper returns with yet another quality cut off his next project. On this freshly-released single, hip-hop megastar J. Cole serves up a quietly determined instrumental to back the NYC rhymesayer as he looks forward to his impending takeover of the game. For more, check out Bas’ Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. 2 LP when it arrives on the ‘net in the coming weeks.
Written by richard on 08/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.