We had to wait nearly a year between Bas’ first DJBooth feauture, Legendary, and his second feature, Nothin’ Is Free, but the NYC emcee is obviously prepared to pick up the pace, hitting us again just days later with new rider Tererboro. Appropriately for a song named after an airport, producer Elite (of Awaken fame) crafts a high flying instrumental that takes off and lands like a dream. From there it’s nothing but first class rhymes from Bas, as he promises that he’s not stopping his quest for rap glory until he’s flying on private jets to small islands where his yacht is harbored. While it’s still lacking a solid release date, I think we can expect Bas’ Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. 2 mixtape to arrive very soon.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.