We had to wait nearly a year between Bas’ first DJBooth feauture, Legendary, and his second feature, Nothin’ Is Free, but the NYC emcee is obviously prepared to pick up the pace, hitting us again just days later with new rider Tererboro. Appropriately for a song named after an airport, producer Elite (of Awaken fame) crafts a high flying instrumental that takes off and lands like a dream. From there it’s nothing but first class rhymes from Bas, as he promises that he’s not stopping his quest for rap glory until he’s flying on private jets to small islands where his yacht is harbored. While it’s still lacking a solid release date, I think we can expect Bas’ Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. 2 mixtape to arrive very soon.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/22/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.