We had to wait nearly a year between Bas’ first DJBooth feauture, Legendary, and his second feature, Nothin’ Is Free, but the NYC emcee is obviously prepared to pick up the pace, hitting us again just days later with new rider Tererboro. Appropriately for a song named after an airport, producer Elite (of Awaken fame) crafts a high flying instrumental that takes off and lands like a dream. From there it’s nothing but first class rhymes from Bas, as he promises that he’s not stopping his quest for rap glory until he’s flying on private jets to small islands where his yacht is harbored. While it’s still lacking a solid release date, I think we can expect Bas’ Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. 2 mixtape to arrive very soon.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/22/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.