We had to wait nearly a year between Bas’ first DJBooth feauture, Legendary, and his second feature, Nothin’ Is Free, but the NYC emcee is obviously prepared to pick up the pace, hitting us again just days later with new rider Tererboro. Appropriately for a song named after an airport, producer Elite (of Awaken fame) crafts a high flying instrumental that takes off and lands like a dream. From there it’s nothing but first class rhymes from Bas, as he promises that he’s not stopping his quest for rap glory until he’s flying on private jets to small islands where his yacht is harbored. While it’s still lacking a solid release date, I think we can expect Bas’ Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. 2 mixtape to arrive very soon.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.