Recently I joined a gym, as being in front of a computer listening to music all day is a workout for my ears, but not much else. Well, thanks to Bas’ latest effort, I can quit my gym and save some coin, because it’s already made me Stronger. On his latest cut, the artist’s first Booth feature since August’s The Season, Bas is supported by the slick boardwork of producer Jii Amadehuss, who cooks up a futuristic, whirring beat splashed with a touch of trap. Bas’ mic work is much more stalwart than the wavy instrumental, but his versatile flow is the glue that holds the record together—and his wordplay ain’t half bad, either. Stronger will appear on the artist’s Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. II project, which has yet to receive a release date.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.