Recently I joined a gym, as being in front of a computer listening to music all day is a workout for my ears, but not much else. Well, thanks to Bas’ latest effort, I can quit my gym and save some coin, because it’s already made me Stronger. On his latest cut, the artist’s first Booth feature since August’s The Season, Bas is supported by the slick boardwork of producer Jii Amadehuss, who cooks up a futuristic, whirring beat splashed with a touch of trap. Bas’ mic work is much more stalwart than the wavy instrumental, but his versatile flow is the glue that holds the record together—and his wordplay ain’t half bad, either. Stronger will appear on the artist’s Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. II project, which has yet to receive a release date.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.