Recently I joined a gym, as being in front of a computer listening to music all day is a workout for my ears, but not much else. Well, thanks to Bas’ latest effort, I can quit my gym and save some coin, because it’s already made me Stronger. On his latest cut, the artist’s first Booth feature since August’s The Season, Bas is supported by the slick boardwork of producer Jii Amadehuss, who cooks up a futuristic, whirring beat splashed with a touch of trap. Bas’ mic work is much more stalwart than the wavy instrumental, but his versatile flow is the glue that holds the record together—and his wordplay ain’t half bad, either. Stronger will appear on the artist’s Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. II project, which has yet to receive a release date.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)