It’s been a minute since we last heard from Bas, and by “minute” I mean just over a year, but there’s no expiration date on good music. For his new street single, Nothin’ Is Free, the NYC emcee joins forces with producer Ogee Handz for a beat that contains both notes of the underground and the jet-set life, placing light synths over sharp percussion. From there it’s nothing but good times for Bas as he recounts a life filled with international flights, twerkin females and anything else money can buy. Bas’ life is sure to only get better when his Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. 2 mixtape drops in August, complete with beats and verses from J. Cole.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.