It’s been a minute since we last heard from Bas, and by “minute” I mean just over a year, but there’s no expiration date on good music. For his new street single, Nothin’ Is Free, the NYC emcee joins forces with producer Ogee Handz for a beat that contains both notes of the underground and the jet-set life, placing light synths over sharp percussion. From there it’s nothing but good times for Bas as he recounts a life filled with international flights, twerkin females and anything else money can buy. Bas’ life is sure to only get better when his Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. 2 mixtape drops in August, complete with beats and verses from J. Cole.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.