After recently coming off of a lengthy year-long hiatus from The DJBooth, New York City emcee Bas continues to hit us with a steady stream of new music. Just last month the wordsmith dropped off his records Teterboro and Nothin’ Is Free and now Bas has got “what the fiends want” on his newest single Mula. As opposed to his more recent past releases Bas gets much deeper on Mula, touching on the plethora of liquor stores in the inner-city and even the unfortunate economic status of veterans. Handling the production end of Mula is Ced Breeze, whose bouncy, flute-laced beat seems to slightly contrast Bas’ bold lyricism. Mula will be featured on the NYC native’s forthcoming project Fiend, which currently lacks a release date, but in the meantime you can freely download his latest project Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. 2.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.