After recently coming off of a lengthy year-long hiatus from The DJBooth, New York City emcee Bas continues to hit us with a steady stream of new music. Just last month the wordsmith dropped off his records Teterboro and Nothin’ Is Free and now Bas has got “what the fiends want” on his newest single Mula. As opposed to his more recent past releases Bas gets much deeper on Mula, touching on the plethora of liquor stores in the inner-city and even the unfortunate economic status of veterans. Handling the production end of Mula is Ced Breeze, whose bouncy, flute-laced beat seems to slightly contrast Bas’ bold lyricism. Mula will be featured on the NYC native’s forthcoming project Fiend, which currently lacks a release date, but in the meantime you can freely download his latest project Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. 2.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!