After recently coming off of a lengthy year-long hiatus from The DJBooth, New York City emcee Bas continues to hit us with a steady stream of new music. Just last month the wordsmith dropped off his records Teterboro and Nothin’ Is Free and now Bas has got “what the fiends want” on his newest single Mula. As opposed to his more recent past releases Bas gets much deeper on Mula, touching on the plethora of liquor stores in the inner-city and even the unfortunate economic status of veterans. Handling the production end of Mula is Ced Breeze, whose bouncy, flute-laced beat seems to slightly contrast Bas’ bold lyricism. Mula will be featured on the NYC native’s forthcoming project Fiend, which currently lacks a release date, but in the meantime you can freely download his latest project Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. 2.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.