As you may have gleaned from past features like Do She Got a Friend Tho, Bas enjoys the company of women—that’s women, plural. On a fresh single off his latest mixtape, the Dreamville signee gives ladies fair warning that, once they get it in, he’s gonna move right on to the next one. In his own words, “Let’s do it there, or we could do it here. / And when we’re done it’s a Love Souvenir.” Calvin Harris provides a leisurely, guitar-laced beat to back the Queens resident as he gets his Don Juan on, and OG pieces an official video together from footage shot on Bas and J. Cole‘s What Dreams May Come Tour. Fans can find Love Souvenir and much more on the rhymesayer’s Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. II, released in May for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 01/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.