As you may have gleaned from past features like Do She Got a Friend Tho, Bas enjoys the company of women—that’s women, plural. On a fresh single off his latest mixtape, the Dreamville signee gives ladies fair warning that, once they get it in, he’s gonna move right on to the next one. In his own words, “Let’s do it there, or we could do it here. / And when we’re done it’s a Love Souvenir.” Calvin Harris provides a leisurely, guitar-laced beat to back the Queens resident as he gets his Don Juan on, and OG pieces an official video together from footage shot on Bas and J. Cole‘s What Dreams May Come Tour. Fans can find Love Souvenir and much more on the rhymesayer’s Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. II, released in May for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 01/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.