As you may have gleaned from past features like Do She Got a Friend Tho, Bas enjoys the company of women—that’s women, plural. On a fresh single off his latest mixtape, the Dreamville signee gives ladies fair warning that, once they get it in, he’s gonna move right on to the next one. In his own words, “Let’s do it there, or we could do it here. / And when we’re done it’s a Love Souvenir.” Calvin Harris provides a leisurely, guitar-laced beat to back the Queens resident as he gets his Don Juan on, and OG pieces an official video together from footage shot on Bas and J. Cole‘s What Dreams May Come Tour. Fans can find Love Souvenir and much more on the rhymesayer’s Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. II, released in May for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 01/15/14
To write that Bas is well-traveled would be an understatement. Born in Paris to Sudanese parents, the Dreamville emcee lived in France and Qater before he called Queens home at age eight. Now, under the careful watch of...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.