As you may have gleaned from past features like Do She Got a Friend Tho, Bas enjoys the company of women—that’s women, plural. On a fresh single off his latest mixtape, the Dreamville signee gives ladies fair warning that, once they get it in, he’s gonna move right on to the next one. In his own words, “Let’s do it there, or we could do it here. / And when we’re done it’s a Love Souvenir.” Calvin Harris provides a leisurely, guitar-laced beat to back the Queens resident as he gets his Don Juan on, and OG pieces an official video together from footage shot on Bas and J. Cole‘s What Dreams May Come Tour. Fans can find Love Souvenir and much more on the rhymesayer’s Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. II, released in May for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 01/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.