An artist as talented as Beyond Belief, hailing from a hip-hop Mecca like NYC, must have grown up surrounded by greatness, right? Seems to be the case—-at least if Booth newcomer Bas, the freestyle alum‘s high-school classmate in South Jamaica, Queens is any indication. On the latter’s latest single, the high-school cohorts rejoin forces to drops some Legendary bars over the gritty boardwork of Chris Prythm. For more, check out the DeamVille affiliate’s Quarter Water Raised Me Vol. 1 mixtape, out now online.
Written by richard on 06/6/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothin' Is Free" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.