If birds of a feather flock together, a Booth-acclaimed emcee like Barak the Rapper should have similarly talented homies, right? That is indeed the case, judging by the indie buzzmaker’s latest feature, a joint effort with Los Angeles neighbor and Random Citizens affiliate Marvel the GR8. On the mellow cut, the collaborators pay tribute to their respective ride or die chicks, who make even their city’s notorious Traffic jams downright enjoyable. Brian Polar provides the record’s languid, sampled-driven beat. This joint isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on both artists’ plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Someone" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.