On her last feature, BANKS was “drowning for love.” Two months later, the Harvest Records songstress has managed to catch her breath, but now she’s got a gaping wound to contend with. Talk about bad f**king luck. As she puts it on her latest single, addressing a man in her life, “You got me Beggin for Thread to sew this hole up that you ripped in my head.” Producers Jesse Rogg and Tim Anderson join forces behind the boards, crafting an upbeat synth backdrop for the singer’s oblique, yet catchy verses and hook. Craving more? Then keep it locked for further singles leading up to the September 9, release of BANKS’ Goddess LP.
Written by richard on 07/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This is What it Feels Like" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.