It’s been a minute since BANGLADESH last stepped into the Booth with a fresh solo feature; his most recent, the Pusha T/2 Chainz-assisted 100, hit our front page in June of 2012. Now, however, the superproducer and sometime recording artist is back to his old Trixx. The lead single off a forthcoming EP, this slinky pole-dancers’ anthem finds BANGLADESH contemplating “drop[ping] a stack on a bad b*tch” at his local gentleman’s club. He backs his lustful, Autotune-soaked verses with a characteristically atmospheric mix of synths and slow-burning percussion, tying the beat together with a distorted guitar solo. This joint was released along with a set of non-work-safe visuals by Amir Barnes, starring model Lena Chase. Did I mentioned they’re not work safe? Seriously, don’t click here if you want to keep your job. Fans can keep it locked for the latest on BANGLADESH’s next project, which currently lacks both a title and a drop date.
Written by richard on 04/9/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girls Love Me ft. Rick Ross & Busta Rhymes" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.